Our organization’s bridging homes are a pivotal step towards sustainable residential integration, for those who wish to go through a period of stabilization with community support. People admitted to the PAS of the street and referred to the Relais du PAS, will have to enroll in an integration process with objectives to their measure. In a warm and welcoming environment, workshops will be offered to them, as well as an innovative and structuring support formula that has already proven itself in our day center. These transient accommodations will allow tenants, after a confidential process and monitoring of a period not exceeding 2 years, to give themselves back the tools and well-being necessary to find stable accommodation. At the end of this process, they will be able to benefit from the support of a worker as long as they need it, and continue to come to PAS de la rue to find support and welcome from our large family.
Services offered :
- 8 fully furnished and equipped apartments
- Listening, psychosocial support, follow-up, support and referrals
- Definition of a support plan
- Confidentiality and security according to the code of ethics for PAS street workers
- Access to street PAS programs (day center, food security, pre-employability program)
PAS de la rue counts on the following financial partners in the construction, furnishings and equipment of the Relais du PAS.
- The Quebec Housing Corporation
- The City of Montreal
- The Carmand Normand Foundation
- Hockey Foundation Helps the Homeless
- The J. Armand Bombardier Foundation
- The Jacques-Francoeur Foundation
The organization is supported by Groupe CDH as well as Beaupré Michaud and Associates, Architects, in the management and implementation of the project.