Our organization’s Transition Housing is a key step towards sustainable social reintegration, for those who wish to undergo a stabilization period with community support. Beneficiaries admitted at PAS de la rue and referred to the Relais must commit to an integration process with attainable goals. In a friendly and welcoming environment, workshops will be provided, as well as an innovative and structuring support mechanism, which has proven itself in our day centre. Being of a transition nature, these housing units will allow tenants, after a confidential process and follow-up of up to 2 years, to reacquire the tools and well-being needed to find stable housing. After this process, they can still benefit from the support of an out-reach worker for as long as they need, and may continue to come to PAS de la rue for familiar support and hospitality.
- 8 fully-furnished and equipped housing units
- Counseling, psychosocial support, follow-up, referrals and accompanying people to appointments
- Development of an counseling plan
- Confidentiality and safety based on PAS de la rue’s Employee Code of Ethics
- Access to PAS de la rue’s programs (day centre, Food Security, Pre-employability Program).